Disclaimer: All the codes below are provided as is. Please feel free to contact me for any questions/comments/suggestions. Unfortunately, I probably may not be able to reply each email.
- Particle based belief propagation: this is a demo of particle based BP for channel noise and source correlation estimation
- Arithmetic Coder: this is a simple demo code I used for teaching arithmetic coding. It is in no way a productive code. Here is my short notes on arithmetic coding.
Trellis Soft-Decoder: this is based on belief propagation (forward/backward algorithm). I use this to teach BP. I didn't compare it with other soft decoder. I think it should work as well as BCJR.
Here is some notes describing it.
- LDPC/IRA: a demo code for me to teach LDPC. Running as a jupyter notebook.
Jupyter Notebooks for Teaching
- File Displayer: a simple Matlab tool to display a text file in a text box. I made it a while ago when I was still using Matlab 6. Maybe there are other commands to do the same thing now. I didn't check.
- Finite Field Toolbox: a toolbox for simple finite field operations.